Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thoughts Have Power

I just watched several You Tube videos done by Mark Brown, a Pastor from Australia.  One point that I took away from all of them was that our thoughts control how we feel.  Everything in life begins as an idea, a thought, something from our imagination..  Whether it be good or bad, we give those thoughts power over our lives by thinking about them and concentrating on them.  I recently read somewhere that we should never lose the same game twice. We should learn the lessons from the things gone bad, or the "lost game," and then move on.  If we continue to concentrate on what went wrong, that will paralyze us where we are.  2012 is a new year to start new ways of thinking, I believe I will concentrate on good this year and let the past stay where it should be...in the past.  My favorite scripture speaks about just this very thing!  Check out Philippians 4:8 for a feel good prescription.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment